Monday, April 27, 2020

Prayer

Prayer by Sujay Samuel
God of all Truth, I spend much time thinking, planning and worrying about my life, although Your word says that even when I plan my course in my heart, it is You who establishes my steps.
Help me to make You the center of my planning. I can do nothing without You giving me the strength carry it out. I can plan nothing without You giving me the mind to plan it. The desires of my heart can only be satisfied in You. Direct my steps, Lord, to follow You.
Father, I bow before You. Hallowed be Your Name. Let YOUR Kingdom come, let Your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
I specifically ask You, Dear Father, to heal and restore this world from the deadly coronavirus. I look to YOU, Almighty God, for not only my personal salvation, but for he salvation of the people of the world as they place their lives at the feet of Jesus.
Through Jesus Christ our Lord, I pray. .Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment