Sunday, January 19, 2014

Stand on the WORD!

January 19

God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. II Timothy 1:7

All things work together for good to those who love the Lord and are called according to His purpose. Romans 8:28

He is able to do exceeding abundantly above all we can ask or think, according to His power at work within. Ephesians 3:20

Truly, truly, I say to you, He that believes on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go to my Father. John 14:12

Call to Me and I will answer you and show you great and mighty things you cannot imagine. Jeremiah 33:3

My WORD, which goes forth out of My mouth, will accomplish that which I please and will prosper in the thing to which I send it. Isaiah 55:11

He sent His WORD and healed them. Psalm 107:20

In the beginning was the WORD and the WORD was with God and the WORD was God. John 1:1

Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning. Psalm 30:5

Dear Reader…Appropriate these words of power, for they were given to you by the One who has all power and who extended His power to you in John 14:12 where Jesus said, “The one who believes in Me will do the works that I do and even greater works because I go to the Father.”

Because Jesus is the One who cannot lie, we who believe in Him can see miracles as we appropriate His Word that will, “accomplish all that He pleases and prosper in the thing to which He sends it,” Isaiah 55:11.

Appropriate His power, for He has said it is yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment