Monday, May 23, 2016

“I’ve never been gainfully employed in my life. I don’t know what the hell I’m going to do.”


“I’ve never been gainfully employed in my life. I don’t know what the hell I’m going to do.” Joe Biden as the conclusion of his tenure as VP approaches.

This assertion on the part of our vice president should be disconcerting to every American.

Biden was first elected to public office at the age of 29 and he has remained there throughout his life. He doesn't have the foggiest idea of what the average citizen who must work for a living goes through.

The current democratic front-runner, Hillary Clinton, is another who has been on the public dole throughout her life, on the coattails of her husband.

Contrast that with Donald Trump, who has worked his whole adult life, and it is easy to see that the Republican candidate, while infinitely more successful than the average American, certainly knows what it's like to work for a living.

May the LORD help us as voters to look beyond the evidence we see and help us to discern the hearts of the candidates so we will vote for the one who is truly a fervent patriot and who genuinely desires America to be restored to greatness and Americans to be prosperous again.

No comments:

Post a Comment