Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Delayed Blessing

I walked into a hotel and after looking over the menu, I ordered a simple meal. After about 20 minutes, a group walked in and ordered theirs. To my dismay, these folks were served first.

I watched as they began to eat and laugh heartily. I even overhead one of them bragging about how he's connected to everyone in the hotel and I felt mocked. I decided to leave. I called the waiter to tell him to cancel my order.
He replied, "Yours is a special order, being prepared by the chief chef himself. Their orders were prepared in the ordinary way. Although delicious, theirs require no special preparation. That's why they were served first. Please be patient."
Shortly after, my meal was served by six waiters. Unknown to me, the owner of the hotel, who happened to be a long-lost friend, saw me when I entered and decided to surprise me.
Such is life! Some people are ahead of you while you are waiting, wondering why its taking so long to break through,
You endure trials of loss and disappointment.
Maybe you've contemplated suicide, gone through depression or suffered severe mental anxiety, but don't despair! The Owner of the World has seen you and HE doesn't want you to be overcome by the throes of despair!
Be patient. Your LORD will reveal HIS grace and mercy to you. "Though HE tarry, wait for HIM. HE shall surely come."

No comments:

Post a Comment