Thursday, November 10, 2011

I didn't know...

I have just discovered a 'stats' page that has been part of this blog all along. As I have explored it, I have found many comments that you have posted through the years.

I am so sorry that I haven't responded to them; I simply did NOT KNOW they were there! I thought all comments would appear on the same page with the blog entry. My technological limitations have kept me from being aware of some of your kind and wonderful comments.

All I can say at this late date is, "Thank YOU!" I appreciate you and your following of this blog much more than I could ever convey.

I pray the Lord continues to use it to touch hearts and deepen faith and convey love.

May His Holy Spirit ever be present with you to guide and to guard your lives and to enrich your spirits.

No comments:

Post a Comment