Sunday, February 22, 2015

BLESSED!

How blessed are those who love and believe in the One True and Living God who "made all things and by Whom all things hold together." Colossians 1:16, 17

How blessed are those who have placed their lives at the foot of Jesus' cross and allowed themselves to be washed clean from sin in His shed blood (I John 1:7) and who are now held securely for time and eternity in His nail-scared hands.

How blessed are they who know, "If God be for us, who can be against us!" Romans 8:31

How blessed are they who know they are held in the promise of Jesus which assures, "I will never fail you nor forsake you!" Hebrews 13:5

How blessed are they who know that even though, "In the world you shall have persecution / tribulation, be of good cheer, for I HAVE OVERCOME THE WORLD!" John 16:33

How blessed are they who know, "Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning!" Psalm 30:5

How blessed are they who know that unlike the word of men, the WORD of God will never fail. Isaiah 55:11 assures believers, "My WORD that goes forth out of My mouth, shall not come back to Me void but shall accomplish that which I please and prosper in the thing to which I send it."

How blessed are they who TRUST HIM!

No comments:

Post a Comment