Thursday, December 26, 2019

Awesome Parent

Sabrina Silvers is with Kristina Brandy.
THIS AWESOME PARENT SPENT THE DAY AT HER DAUGHTER'S SCHOOL... AND THIS IS HER EVALUATION... 😊
During my day as an 8th grader I took note of a few things:
1. These kids are bad as hell.
2. These kids are disrespectful.
3. There should be a lot more parents taking a day at school to see how their child behaves.
4. Teachers are Angel's sent from heaven. ( I couldn't do it)
5. I wanted to choke about 6 kids.
6. These little girls are EXTRA Grown
7. If your middle school child has a sew-in and fake nails..... YOU ARE A PART OF THE PROBLEM.
8. School lunch is horrible. I feel like an unfit parent for subjecting my children to eat that stuff.
9. Lunch time is chaotic and is treated like a prison meal time.
10. Teachers spend more time policing kids on their cell phones... Parents your child does not need their phone at school... We survived without them, they will be fine. It's a distraction.
11. It's ok to remind your kids that they are kids and be respectful to adults. These kids have 0 respect.
12. Get involved with your child in school....the teachers appreciate you and your child with appreciate you later in life.
13. My daughter is PISSED at me for showing up, but she knows that I Love her and only want what's best for her.
14. Dismissal is chaotic. There must be a better way.

No comments:

Post a Comment