Tuesday, August 25, 2020

A Serious Warning

 A SERIOUS WARNING!

GIVEN IN A DREAM TO Penny Velie

First, let me begin by saying that I know what my spiritual gifts are and I know what they are not.
I am not given to prophetic dreams and visions but early on the morning of (8/22/20), I had a vivid dream.
I was at a political event where President Trump was to speak. We were outside and I could see him a couple of hundred feet away talking to a small group of people. He looked up and immediately our eyes connected. He motioned me over to him.
As I approached him I could see he had on a black dress overcoat and a suit and tie. When I got closer, I could see he was pale, diaphoretic, and sweating profusely. As a healthcare professional, I immediately started assessing his appearance. He seemed to know what I was doing and he said, “ Come, follow me, don’t say anything.”
We went into a building where he asked me to help him remove his overcoat. By now he was sitting in a fold out chair and flinched with every movement. At this point, I had grabbed his pulse which was thready and I knew he was in shock. He loosen his tie and asked me to help him remove his suit coat. It was then that I saw the blood.
I started to look for a bullet hole in his coat and saw none. I asked, “Mr. President, have you been shot?”
He shook his head, no.
When I stepped around to his back, I saw his shirt was ripped and shredded and that was the origin of the blood. As I helped him remove the shirt, I was shocked! He back looked like 3-4 inch stab wounds. They were about a half inch deep. They were not random as going in different directions, but rather they were uniform, equi- distant, and his back was covered from shoulder to waist. While they were more than superficial, they looked non life threatening and none seemed to be affecting any vital organs.
I was trying to assess what could inflict this kind of damage. I quickly ruled out a knife. They looked suspiciously like the machete wounds, I had seen many times on the mission field in Haiti and Latin America.
As I started to clean the wounds and figure out what needed suturing, the Lord told me these are not machete wounds. They are wounds from talons. Specifically the large talons of predator birds like vultures. Then the Lord told me, “President Trump has been under unusually severe attack. The attack started with the announcement of the Abraham Accord between Israel and the UAE. The attack steadily grew during the Democratic National Convention and the death of Robert, his brother was the final assault.”
The Lord told me “ President Trump has been granted a “rhinoceros hide” to deflect normal vitriol and lies but this past week, the enemy has found a weakness in that hide and has taken advantage of it with ungodly assaults.”
I asked the Lord, “ What should I do? How can I help?”
He showed me the people who have been praying for the President. I saw all kinds of prayer groups. Senior citizen centers, school aged kids, college kids, business leaders, I saw police officers, blue collar factory workers, I saw black Americans, Hispanic Americans, Asian Americans, I saw Jews, Baptists, Catholics, Pentecostals, Amish, Mennonites. I saw bikers, country folk, military men and women, pastors, preachers, rabbis. In other words, I saw the fabric of America praying for President Trump.
Then the Lord said, “You must get into “ lock step, and be “shoulder to shoulder” in your prayers. You must see yourselves as the army of God, marching as to war. Because this is a war unlike any ever planned for a US President by those who want to intentionally destroy him and the country he loves.”
Please heed this dream.
Do your part, gather your prayer teams, and families.
Cover our President day and night with prayers of protection, wisdom, guidance and direction.
President Donald J Trump has been called for such a time as this ... and so have you and I.
Penny Velie August 22, 2020

1 comment:

  1. Prayer from Beth Lynn
    Sending this out to intercessors. Father- We thank you for your manifest presence to surround President Trump. You are the Commander In Chief of all of the Angel Armies and we ask that you would move them into place as a shield around him.
    Direct our prayers that we might fight effectively. Father- comfort our president now. Comfort.. and refresh him. Wash over and through him-filling him with your Spirit which gives life to the mortal body. This man can do nothing apart from you. Fill him and lead through him Father.. Give wise and godly council to him through those he is surrounded by..
    Give them utterances and phrases and words of life to speak. Father- give the president ears to hear you. Let arrows sent by the enemy simply fall to the ground short of the mark. Move your intercessors into place all across the world as if they were chess pieces in the hands of the Master.
    Holy Holy are you great King and the government is upon your shoulders.. Donald Trump is first and foremost a beloved child of yours. Remind him of that this morning. Remind him that he you are LORD. It occurs to me Father that if that is sometimes a difficult thing for many of us without the grandeur, finances, power and accolades to remember- how much more difficult is it for the President to remember.
    Thrill him this day with the reminder of your status and bearing, your great love and power and scope. Focus his eyes upon you now and always. In Jesus Name.

    ReplyDelete