Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Recipe for Revival

 

Recipe for Revival

by Mike Evans

I have heard your prayer and have chosen this place for myself as a temple for sacrifices. II Chronicles 7:12 

One night after the Temple dedication, Solomon retired to his chambers where the Lord appeared to him to put His final stamp on the king’s efforts. 


In one of the most oft-quoted verses of Scripture, God encouraged Solomon that should the people sin against Him, there was hope:


"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."  II Chronicles 7:14 

 God had given Solomon both the recipe for revival and the results, and that still holds true today.

This is a beautiful picture of what can transpire when you are in one accord with God.


Our land is in desperate need for people of faith in Christ to pray this prayer daily and to pray it fervently.

No comments:

Post a Comment