Thursday, June 16, 2022

Witches, Warlocks and the Supreme Court

 

Bulletin from Mat Staver, Liberty Counsel:
 
Witches, Warlocks and the Supreme Court

Jun 15, 2022
 

Surrounded by witches and warlocks openly performing their dark craft, our team has been on Capitol Hill praying over the High Court as it prepares to deliver its much-anticipated ruling on abortion. Despite decades of pro-life work around the country and at the U.S. Supreme Court, we’ve never witnessed such hostile and demonically inspired evil directed at the Justices and the judicial system. Read on to learn what our staff is seeing on Capitol Hill and how you can help us fight for life. — Mat

> > > To read this full report (horrifying!), please go here.

- Father God, we thank You for these fearless women who are standing for life in a prayer vigil in front of the Supreme Court. We ask for divine protection to rest upon each one, and we ask that those who are harassing them would instead find new life in YOU, Abba God, through the Shed Blood of our Messiah. In Your Mighty Name, we offer this prayer, amen and amen.

- "“Because he loves me,” says the Lord, “I will rescue him;
    I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.
 He will call on me, and I will answer him;
    I will be with him in trouble,
    I will deliver him and honor him."

(Psalm 91:14,15)

No comments:

Post a Comment