Thursday, December 29, 2022

Fear Not

 Fear Not by Dr Jim Denison

It’s easy to become pessimistic about our world.  The headlines we cover so often attest to that unfortunate reality.


Yet these three things will always remain: faith, hope, and love.

As Christians, we should never forget God’s calling on our lives to be salt and light to our culture, no matter the persecution we may face for speaking the truth in love.

And if you fear that 2023 may hold more challenges in store for Christians than this past year, let God’s word through the prophet Isaiah bring you peace:

"Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand" (Isaiah 41:10).

We don’t know the future, but we know the Author of that future, and we can trust Him with it.

Fear not.

No comments:

Post a Comment