Thursday, June 29, 2017

The Same Power


"THE SAME POWER THAT RAISED JESUS FROM THE DEAD LIVES IN ME." Romans 8:11

Nothing is greater than that power.
Nothing can supersede that power.
Nothing can overcome that power.
Nothing can replace that power.
Nothing can cause that power to fail.


LORD JESUS, I claim that power...that power that raised YOU from the dead and that YOU have given to me...to pull down every stronghold in every circumstance about which I pray.

By that power working in me and flowing through my prayers, YOU "... WILL DO EXCEEDING ABUNDANTLY ABOVE ALL I CAN ASK OR THINK..." Ephesians 3:20

Thank YOU for YOUR power, DEAR SAVIOR, and thank YOU for the WORD OF PROMISE that is behind it.

May I remember, in every circumstance that confronts me, that YOUR WORD, that cannot fail and cannot lie, says, "MY WORD, THAT GOES FORTH OUT OF MY MOUTH, WILL NOT RETURN TO ME VOID, BUT WILL ACCOMPLISH THAT WHICH I PLEASE AND PROSPER IN THE THING TO WHICH I SEND IT."


No comments:

Post a Comment