Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Please Pray For The November Election

Perhaps you will join us as we pray for the up-coming U.S. election. Be mindful of the beautiful words of II Chronicles 7:14 as you reflect upon your responsibilities as a voter:

"If My people, who are called by My name, will humble themselves and seek My face and pray and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and forgive their sin and heal their land."

Whether you are a citizen of the U.S. or of some other great nation, I’m sure you recognize the magnitude of importance this election has upon the future of this nation and the world. Let our hearts cry out for the name of Jesus to be exalted.

Until Jesus’ Kingdom manifests itself in every heart of every man, may every man do all he can to further the cause of freedom and may the candidate the Lord has selected for this hour be swept into office by the power of the prayers of His people.

No comments:

Post a Comment