Thursday, May 2, 2013

God's Excellent Way

I show to you a more excellent way:

Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels and have not love, I am become as sounding brass or tinkling cymbals...and though I understand all mysteries and have all knowledge, if I have all faith so that I can move mountains but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to improve the lot of the poor...but have not love, it profits me nothing.

Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy the good fortune of another; love does not exult itself or behave inappropriately; love is not easily provoked to anger or unkindness; love does not think evil of another. Love does not take pleasure in sin but love rejoices in truth.

Love bears all things, believes all things, endures all things. LOVE NEVER FAILS. GOD IS LOVE (I John 4:8). JESUS WILL NEVER FAIL YOU NOR FORSAKE YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment