Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Unafraid


JESUS, YOU know the end from the beginning. YOU see the destination of this road I am traveling.

I may be fretful about everything I must leave behind.

I may dread the mountains I will have to scale.

I may wonder what depth will be the water I must cross.
 

I may be anxious about the dangers I will encounter along the way.

But when I remember that YOU are with me, that YOU set me on this path, I am mindful of YOUR assurance, "ALL things work together for the good of those who are called according to YOUR purpose."  Romans 8:28

Because YOU are EVER FAITHFUL, and because YOU are ALL POWERFUL my trust in YOU can arise; my fears can be laid aside. Anxiety cannot mar my progress for YOU have set me free from its hindrance.

Although I cannot see the destination before me, I can see YOU, dear LORD, beside me every step of this journey...

So I take bold steps into the unknown, and I am unafraid.


Stay encouraged and take comfort in knowing that God has the final word. No one can overrule Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment