Friday, November 25, 2016

Overcome


“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.” John 16:33

There is always something to be overcome...always.

Life is fraught with challenges. Living life can be a beleaguering experience.

There are physical woes that beset the body.
There are financial woes that beset the pocketbook.
There are emotional woes that beset the spirit.
There are intellectual woes that beset the mind.
There are relational woes that beset the heart.

And yet, through all the trials that beset the believer in CHRIST, the person of faith may stand upon the truth that JESUS HIMSELF has spoken, "...though you have trouble in this world, be of good cheer for I have overcome the world."

The LORD has overcome disappointment, the LORD has overcome doubt, the LORD has overcome fear, the LORD has overcome lack, the LORD has overcome disease, the LORD has overcome death and the grave!

There is nothing that JESUS CHRIST has not overcome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And because HE has overcome, so shall HIS people.

·
“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.” -John 16:33

No comments:

Post a Comment