Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Leaving "In Total"

Donald Trump to Leave Running the Business to Adult Children

President-elect Donald Trump on Wednesday said he’s planning to leave his business “in total” to focus on running the country.

“I will be holding a major news conference in New York City with my children on December 15 to discuss the fact that I will be leaving my … great business in total in order to fully focus on running the country in order to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!” Mr. Trump tweeted Wednesday.

“While I am not mandated to … do this under the law, I feel it is visually important, as President, to in no way have a conflict of interest with my various businesses..” he tweeted.

“Hence, legal documents are being crafted which take me completely out of business operations. The Presidency is a far more important task!” he tweeted.

Mr. Trump has said in the past that his adult children could run the Trump Organization if he got elected.

No comments:

Post a Comment