Thursday, January 25, 2018

Beauty


Beauty

The beauty of the LORD is upon me.

LORD JESUS, I thank YOU that the beauty of my life does not depend on what I see when I look into a mirror or what I see happening around me.

I thank YOU that the beauty of my life is contingent upon YOUR "unspeakable gift to me."

I thank YOU that although my "sins were scarlet," YOU have "washed them white as snow." I thank YOU that the world's most effective fuller (YOUR HOLY BLOOD) has been shed for me, has been poured over me and eliminated from me every semblance of sin
.
I thank YOU that YOU have given me "beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning." I thank YOU because I no longer must weep over my inability to please our HOLY GOD because YOU have satisfied HIS just requirements in my behalf, so HE welcomes me to HIS Throne of Mercy and Grace.

I thank YOU that the ancient foe of mankind, who would seduce all humanity to sin's ultimate destination has been defeated has been thwarted in his diabolical plan.

As the Prophet MICAH proclaimed, so may I -- "REJOICE NOT OVER ME, O MINE ENEMY, FOR WHEN I FALL, I SHALL ARISE; WHEN I SIT IN DARKNESS, THE LORD WILL BE A LIGHT TO ME."

Thank YOU, Precious SAVIOR, that YOU know my frame and YOU cover my failings.

Thank YOU, Dear JESUS, that because of YOU, I may walk in, abide in, the beauty of YOUR holiness.




No comments:

Post a Comment