Friday, September 28, 2018

Mark Judge Sends a Letter

Mark Judge Sends a Letter:
Dear Chairman Grassley and Ranking Member Feinstein:
As I state in my attorney [sic], Barbara Ven Gelder’s September 18, 2018, letter, I did not ask to be involved in this matter nor did anyone ask me to be involved. We have told the Committee that I do not want to comment about these events publicly.
As a recovering alcoholic and a cancer survivor, I have struggled with depression and anxiety. As a result, I avoid public speaking.
Brett Kavanaugh and I were friends in high school, but we have not spoken directly in several years. I do not recall the events described by Dr. Ford in her testimony before the US Senate Judiciary Committee today.
I never saw Brett act in the manner Dr. Ford describes.
I am knowingly submitting this letter under penalty of felony.
Sincerely yours,
Mark Judge
Witnessed By:
Barbara Ven Gelder, counsel for Mark Judge


No comments:

Post a Comment