Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Officer,

If you are a Law Enforcement Officer and need a break, you can come park outside my house.
If you are thirsty I will bring you a drink.
If you are hungry I will fix you something to eat.
If you are hot I will give you iced tea.
If you need backup, I will stand with you.
If you need to cry, I will hug you and let you weep.
If you need to talk I will listen.
If you need to pray, I will kneel with you.
If you are wrong, I will tell you.
If you are right I will support you.
I ask only that you don't lose faith in Americans.
We are NOT all against you.
Open your eyes, open your heart, to see the good people that are here for you.
We are not as loud and obnoxious as these media seekers.
We are strong and waiting to follow your lead as you strive to help all the people in the community you serve, without regard to our skin color or our financial strata, or to anything else that distinguishes us from one another.
.
God Bless you and your family and -- Thank You all for all you do to keep my family and me safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment