Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Big Ben Wants to Expand God's Kingdom


Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger Says He Wants 'To Expand God's Kingdom' following Playoff Elimination

Milton Quintanilla (Jan 19, 2022)

"I'm going to do everything I can to be the best husband and father I can be and try and expand God's Kingdom ... I'm just so thankful for the fans, my family obviously. The good Lord has blessed me in so many ways." -Ben Roethlisberger


[ChristianHeadlines.com] Longtime quarterback Ben Roethlisberger may have played his final game with the Pittsburgh Steelers Sunday night after losing to the Kansas City Chiefs 42-21 in the AFC's wild-card round. 


While Roethlisberger has not officially announced his retirement from the NFL, his post-game press conference implied that he was not returning next season and that in his retirement, his hope is to be involved in the furtherance of the Kingdom of Christ..

No comments:

Post a Comment