Sunday, March 20, 2022

Prayer Request

 Prayer Request from Dr. Jim Denison

I’m a news hound. I’m drawn to the latest headlines because I believe it’s one way to see God at work in his world.

And we as Christians need to know what’s going on so that we might be what Jesus called us to be: "the light of the world" (Matthew 5:14).


But I know how challenging that can be given how much bad news is on the news every day.


While I don’t shy away from bad news or challenging topics
I strive to temper our cultural anxieties by presenting God’s truth.

That’s one reason I was grateful for this comment from a consistent 
reader:

Thank you so much for the uplifting and encouraging emails and for keeping me up to date with what is happening in the world and giving the Biblical perspective on these happenings.

I’ve grown spiritually through this ministry and I’ve shared the messages with many.

May God continue to bless you and the ministry and may many grow closer to the Lord through it and may many come to the Savior.

With so much bad news in the news, we should be proclaiming the Good News from every rooftop.

Fortunately, we can do that given today’s technology. As a digital ministry, we can publish articles, podcasts, and videos and they can reach anyone around the globe just as quickly as we can produce them.


We are called to create "uplifting and encouraging" content for Christians.


Will you pray for us?


Dr. Jim Denison
CEO, Denison Forum

No comments:

Post a Comment