Friday, June 3, 2016

Do You Know Who I Am?

June 3
Do You Know Who I Am? Coach Tamara

I was on a commercial flight out of Denver that was cancelled, and a single gate agent was rebooking a long line of inconvenienced travelers.

Suddenly a famous celebrity, who shall remain nameless to protect his ignorance, pushed his way to the front of the line. "I have to be on this flight and it has to be first class!" he insisted, slapping his ticket down on the counter.

"I’m sorry, sir," the agent replied. "I’ll be happy to help you, but I have to take care of these folks first."

"Do you have any idea who I am?" he demanded in a loud voice.

The gate agent smiled and picked up her public-address microphone. "May I have your attention, please?" she broadcast throughout the terminal. "We have a passenger here who does not know who he is. If anyone can help him find his identity, please come to the gate."

As the man retreated, the people in the terminal burst into applause.

So, here’s my question: Do you know who YOU are?

Never let the “where you are” become the WHO you are!
Approximately 15 million Americans have their identities used fraudulently each year with financial losses totaling upwards of 50 BILLION DOLLARS. But there is a far more costly crime running rampant: spiritual identity theft.

Satan is trying to keep you from SEEING, FINDING and FULFILLING your LIFE’S PURPOSE and DESTINY in God.

Be courageous in thwarting him at his thieving purpose!

Coach Tamara 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment