Wednesday, April 18, 2012

MICAH 7:8

Jesus did not promise that those who believe in Him would never face difficult times. He in fact, said the opposite in John 16:33, "...In the world you shall have tribulation, but be of good cheer, for I have overcome the world."

We know, "...the sun shines on the just and on the unjust; the rain falls on the just and on the unjust" Matthew 5:45. The good have not been promised lives without trial and the wicked have not been set aside for life's hardships. Life 'happens' to everyone.

But the godly know that when their trials come, when their hard times appear, they have a sure word of the Lord to stand on. It is in Micah 7:8, and it says, "Rejoice not over me, O, mine enemy! For when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the Lord will be a light to me." God is there to help His people through life's tough times.

He is "...our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble" Psalm 46:1. Do not be faint of heart, saint of God! You are precious to the Holy One. Do not doubt His help as you endeavor to overcome the challenges of life and do not doubt His complete provision for you for not only time but also for eternity.

God bless you, my brother, my sister

No comments:

Post a Comment