Monday, April 16, 2018

About the Deep State

About the Deep State by Sara Ballenger

On Saturday evening, I was quietly thinking about the "Deep State"..

It seems that, no matter where we turn these days, in viewing the news or having discussions with our friends, the Deep State is always there, lurking behind the news.

As I was quietly thinking about the Deep State, I was surprised when suddenly I heard, from our Lord, these words: "I AM THE DEEPER STATE!"

I was startled to hear the Holy Spirit "break through" my   understanding: HE IS DEEPER; HE IS HOLDING ALL THINGS TOGETHER WITH HIS HANDS."

I immediately recalled His promise as it is written in Isaiah 33:22: "For the Lord is our judge, The Lord is our lawgiver, The Lord is our king. He will save us."

YES! I thought! He WILL save us!

Abba had more to say because just this morning, as I opened the Word, He spoke:

"Tell My people: I am THE DEEPEST STATE!"

Indeed! There is NONE GREATER THAN OUR GOD!
"There is none like Thee, O LORD; Thou art great, and great is Thy name in might." (Jeremiah 10:6)

So . . . "they" are the "deep state," but . . .

Our GOD is the DEEPER STATE - holding all under His control

And, He is the DEEPEST STATE - the ROCK upon which we dwell . . . the ROCK of our Salvation!

HALLELUJAH!  Let every believer rejoice in WHO our GOD IS!

May these thoughts encourage you as much as they have me.  In obedience, I pass them along to you because He said to "TELL MY PEOPLE!"

Even in these "perilous times," His Kingdom Government rules and reigns over all the affairs of men!


No comments:

Post a Comment