Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Words to Ponder

Words to Ponder 
THE BIBLE
“The preaching of the cross is foolishness to those who  perish, but to us who are saved it is the power of God. I Corinthians 1:18

Quotes of Presidents  
“To those of you who received honors, awards and distinctions, I say well done. And to the C students, I say, you, too, can be President of the United States.” George W. Bush
                                                                                                                                                                                                        
Wise Words                                                                                 “I’ve missed way too much for way too long…and I’m done.” James Harrison, Pittsburgh Steelers legend


No comments:

Post a Comment