Monday, April 20, 2020

HE Pushes Back Your Enemies

"You are my King and my God, who decrees victories for Jacob. Through you we push back our enemies; through your name we trample our foes.
I do not trust in my bow. My sword does not bring me victory.
NO! it is GOD who gives us victory over our enemies! HE puts our adversaries to shame.
In God we make our boast all day long, and we will praise your name forever." - (Psalm 44:4-8) "Through your name we trample our foes."
It doesn't matter how old you are, where you live, how much you have or don't have, or what you may be facing in your life; JESUS IS GOING TO LEAD YOU TO VICTORY OVER YOUR FOES! Whatever your foe may be, JESUS IS GOING TO LEAD YOU TO VICTORY!
You can let the problems of life defeat you, or you can let the Giver of life defeat your problems. God's Word tells us that the "battle is the Lord's." God's Word promises us that at the name of Jesus, our enemies will be defeated.
It is time for you to stop going through life as though you are defeated when the Bible proclaims that because of Jesus you are the victor-- YOU ARE "MORE THAN A CONQUEROR THROUGH JESUS CHRIST! Live like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment