Tuesday, July 20, 2021

National Day of Repentance

National Day of Repentance by Pastor Jeff Daly

Dear sisters and brothers in Christ Jesus, part of a growing repentance remnant globally,
The Holy Spirit speaking through Paul to the Romans, says: " I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation [from His wrath and punishment] to everyone who believes [ in Christ as Savior], to the Jew first and also to the Greek." ~ Romans 1:16
Later today begins the 9th of Av, Tisha B'Av, a sad day in Jewish history. Ten of the twelve spies sent by Moses to search the Promised Land came back with a negative report, causing the Israelites to panic and despair of ever entering the Promised Land. On the 9th of Av the First and Second Temples were destroyed. On this day the Jews were expelled from England in 1290. In 1941 SS Commander Himmler formally received approval for the "Final Solution."
YESHUA is the ANSWER! Ephesians 2: 14-16 states: " For He Himself is our peace, who has made both one, and has broken down the middle wall of separation, having abolished in His flesh the enmity, that is, the law of commandments contained in ordinances, so as to create in Himself one new man from the two, thus making peace, and that He might reconcile them both to God in one body through the cross, thereby putting to death the enmity."
Please join me in praying that Yeshua will be seen afresh by Jews and Gentiles alike, in Israel and all nations, and that MANY will come into His Kingdom, replacing despair with His Joy.
Yeshua said to us: " As the Father loved Me, I also have loved you, abide in My love. If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love. These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may remain in you, and that your JOY may be full."
********
To cleanse to get ready for Him, join me during that meeting in removing any remnant of that old sin pattern. Your privacy will be honored, and at the same time anyone wishing to share will be welcomed. Pray to see if the Lord would have you join us. JOY FOLLOWS REPENTANCE!
God bless you,
Pastor Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment