Wednesday, February 22, 2017

HIS Strength in Me


“MY grace is sufficient for you, for MY power is perfected in weakness. Now I am glad to boast about my weakness, so the power of CHRIST can work through me." II Corinthians 12:9

Your insufficiency is GOD'S opportunity to manifest HIS power, HIS solution, HIS goodness, HIS mercy, HIS love--at the point of your need.

Sure, you are an independent person. You definitely handle your problems yourself. You are not a 'crybaby' who needs a convenient ear to hear your tale of woe, but even for a strong, resolute individual like you, life's complexities can become overwhelming.

JESUS wants you to know that when you reach the end of yourself, when your resources have been expended, when your efforts have fallen short of the mark--then, at the point of your greatest challenge--you will find the total victory that you seek.

Your GOD has promised to use "all things" that touch your life to "work together for good" in your behalf.

Let HIM fill your vessel with the power to deliver you from everything that besets you.

Allow HIM to paint the canvas of your life with the glorious portrait of one who is "more than a conqueror."


Each time He said, My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness. So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me."  II Corinthians 12:9

No comments:

Post a Comment