Sunday, December 30, 2018

John Anderson My Jo

Thank you for the 46 years we've spent together as husband and wife. Thank you for the unfailing love you have lavished upon me.
When we began to see one another you said, "I'll always love my wife. The only person I'll love better is JESUS."
Being a young lady of little understanding at the time, I replied, "I'm glad I'm not going to marry you! I want to be with someone who will always love me best."
In loving JESUS first, any couple will assure the love they bestow upon one another is that which flows from GOD'S own heart, the love they give to each other will be HIS, the only love on earth that "will never fail." I Corinthians 13:8
Thank you, Skippedest, for 46 beautiful years.
poetryfoundation.org
John Anderson my jo, John,

No comments:

Post a Comment