Saturday, December 29, 2018

Words to Ponder


Words to Ponder                                                                                                                 The BIBLE      

"Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am."  John 14:1-3



Quotes of Presidents  

The planter, the farmer, the mechanic, and the laborer... form the great body of the people of the United States, they are the bone and sinew of the country men who love liberty and desire nothing but equal rights and equal laws.” Andrew Jackson

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Wise Words
 About all I can say for the United States Senate is that it opens with a prayer and closes with an investigation.”  Will Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment