Friday, March 22, 2019

Covered !!!!!

LORD JESUS, I plead YOUR blood over every member of our family for all generations as long as YOU tarry.
May every child born or adopted into our family come to know YOU at an early age and resolve to serve YOU through life and abide with YOU through eternity.
I pray YOUR protection over each of them and I pray YOUR perfect provision for all their needs. May YOU glorify YOURSELF in everything that touches their lives. Please allow all the good things and all the bad things to conform to YOUR perfect will and result in their perfect good and YOUR perfect glory.
In the mighty, marvelous name that is above all names--in the name of JESUS I pray. Amen.
700 Club Interactive

There is hope for my family. In the Name of Jesus, my children & children's children will be saved.

No comments:

Post a Comment