Friday, January 29, 2021

NOW

When what you see makes it difficult to believe that "all things work together for good to those who love GOD, to those who are called according to HIS purpose," remind yourself that you "walk by faith, not by sight."

In spite of the evil machinations of godless men, the LORD JESUS will ultimately have HIS way.
Even those who disdain HIM now will one day be among the all- inclusive throng of humanity where "every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that JESUS CHRIST is LORD."
Trust HIM now.
Bow before HIM now.
Proclaim HIM as LORD now.
Have faith in HIM now.
Love HIM now.
You won't be sorry.

Image may contain: text that says 'Thank you, God, for making a way when I see no way. Thank you for giving me strength when I feel weak and giving me patience during difficult times. Thank you, God, for holding me together during uncertain times, giving me courage to keep going. Amen'

No comments:

Post a Comment