Thursday, July 19, 2018

Words to Ponder


Words to Ponder   

The BIBLE                                                                                                                        "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."  Isaiah 41:10  



Quotes of Presidents                                                                                                            “Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed.”  Dwight D. Eisenhower



Wise Words                                                                                             "It is our duty not only to hold fast, but to hold forth the word of life.  Let's do both today, to the glory of God.  Matthew Henry

No comments:

Post a Comment