Thursday, March 26, 2020

How Am I Doing?

An older lady was asked how she's doing through the coronavirus quarantine. Here is her response:

How am I doing?

I've been GROUNDED! And it's not fair. I'm not allowed to go anywhere and I'm not allowed to be with anybody but I ain't done nothin' wrong!

They have taken away all my favorite things to do, like going to restaurants, so I'm stuck in my own kitchen, doing my own cooking -- and I have to do my shopping BEFORE anybody else shows up at the grocery store.

This solitary confinement is turning me into a grouch. And the other old coot who hangs out here is getting grouchy too.

We don't believe in divorce, so we'll probably kill each other!

How am I doing?

The only good thing about it is that I feel like I'm twelve years old again --cause that's the last time I was grounded.

No comments:

Post a Comment