Monday, March 30, 2020

The Vision

The Vision (given to Delores Purvis on March 15,2020, the National Day of Prayer)

The vision came on the Sunday morning that President Trump had declared a National Day of Prayer for our nation.

Countless intercessors were on bended knee crying out to God for mercy over the virus that had become a global emergency. We, as intercessors, were focused on crying out for mercy over our families and our nation. This was a battle in the Spirit that we had never before had to fight.

The Lord had quickened my husband, John, and me to start praying every morning and taking communion since the virus had started.

That Sunday morning of the National Day of Prayer for our nation we were praying, reading Psalm 91 and having communion.

It was about 10 AM . I began to sense that this morning was different. There was power all around us! There was also a sense of peace.

As I began to look out across our deck into the woods and the sky behind our home I saw movement in the clouds swirling like I had never seen before.

I felt the Lord was saying: "Be quiet." As I watched, I began to see the heavens part and I heard the sound of clashing swords. I then found myself gazing into a fearsome battle between the angels and demonic beings. I believe that I was witnessing a conflict of thrones.

My eyes focused on one angel in particular. He was very large and very tall. He was dressed in armor with a short robe on and sandals on his feet that were laced up to his knees. A huge sword was in his hand and he was battling a ferocious looking beast.

The beast was like an animal I have never seen before, dark brown in color with saber looking teeth that were about 12 inches long. He stood about waist high to the angel on all fours, and he was very muscular. He kept rising up and the angel kept pushing him back down with the sword. The beast was very angry and was relentless in the battle. The angel never took his eyes off of the beast but was focused on what needed to be done.

I believe that the enemy was trying to stop what God was doing that day through the incense of the prayers that were being lifted up.

At this point the vision began to fade and I got up and put worship music on and began to praise and sing in the Spirit. For several hours we sang, prayed and praised. Although I could not see the battle at that point I could still hear swords clashing . Around 5:00 P.M. ( maybe a little before) everything became quiet. I went back to the window and saw the heavens part again. I saw the large angel with his sword down at his left side with his foot on the neck of the beast who had been destroyed. I heard the Lord say "it is over."

Reflection

I am so very humbled to the point of tears by what I witnessed that day and wish I could paint what I saw. I thank You, Father, that Your angels are always waiting for You to bid them to go when there is a battle to be won. You are King of Kings and Lord of Lords and we worship You! I don't know what battle was won that day but I know at least this one battle is over and finished.

We know that the enemy can not win no matter how big and ferocious he looks to be . The battles that are started on earth, You and Your angelic hosts will win in the heavenlies.

A Prayer

We thank You, Lord that You sent angels to protect and strengthen us during the battles that we face on this earth. I ask You, Lord, to encourage the intercessors as they continue to battle in the spirit against forces unseen. Teach us to come together in unity as many ministries, generations, nationalities and ethnic groups. The enemy of our souls hates unity in any form. We have to persevere!!

Father, I call forth today those whom You have called and are willing to receive dreams and visions from the Throne Room to listen and discern what it is that You wish us to see and know. Make the visions clear as they look to You for their strength as they seek Your face. Bless them, Father with great anointing for such a time as this. In everything that is done, Father, let Your name be glorified! In Jesus name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment