Saturday, September 23, 2017

Transparency


Transparency

LORD JESUS, help me to be transparent before YOU and before my fellow man.
Help me not to have a secret, hidden agenda that seeks my own will, or my own aggrandizement, but let me be open and honest in all my relationships--beginning with my relationship with YOU.

My PRECIOUS SAVIOR and GLORIOUS LORD, allow me to fully comprehend my own frailty and my own foibles so I won't be tempted to rely upon myself for anything. Let me put my full confidence in YOU alone.

YOU alone, O GREAT, ETERNAL FATHER, have the keys to the fulfilling joy that I seek in time and to the incomprehensible blessings that I desire for eternity. Help me not to be side-tracked by my own foolish heart into settling for less than what YOU have for me.

Help me to see myself as YOU see me, JESUS, so I will be transparent in my own eyes, which will enable me to be a clear, clean vessel before YOU. Help me to realize that deception begins within me, and if I indulge it there, it will pervade the entirety of my being--including my honesty before YOU.

Have YOUR way, LORD, so YOU can be glorified in YOUR child.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Transparent Butterflies !

No comments:

Post a Comment