Monday, May 30, 2016

Memorial Day Tribute


They have served through the centuries of the existence of our nation.
They have given their all.

As the WORD says of them, "No greater love has any man than this--that a man lay down his life for his friends (nation)."


 
UPDATE... To everyone who has shared this Memorial Video... I am Overwhelmed with Gratitude & Humbled… Thank You for honoring and remembering America's fallen Heroes this weekend!!! Semper-Fi 

This is a tribute I created for Memorial Day Weekend...It's a tribute to my fellow Marines Who Gave All in the pursuit of Freedom...There are actually 3 funerals in this tribute that I attended and I am dear friends with the Marine father who is saluting the casket of his Marine son....
God Bless & Remember ALL Our Fallen Heroes This Memorial Day Weekend.
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment