Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Quick and Powerful


"The WORD of GOD is quick and powerful and sharper than any two-edged sword." Hebrews 4:12


Jesus said “Again I say to you, that if two believers on earth agree [that is, are of one mind, in harmony] about anything that they ask [within the will of God], it will be done for them by My Father in heaven." Matthew 18:19 

Today I pray for Americans to join together and pray in agreement for the uncovering of plots against our citizens. Lord I pray that people with knowledge of plans to do us harm would be compelled to boldly step forward and inform authorities to thwart them.

Instead of dividing us as a people of the United States of America, I pray these attacks will result in us coming together as a nation to stop evil in our land. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment