Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Presidential Quotes

  1. PRESIDENTIAL QUOTES

  2. “Oh, eternal and everlasting God, direct my thoughts, words and work. Wash away my sins in the immaculate blood of the Lamb and purge my heart by Thy Holy Spirit. Daily, frame me more and more in the likeness of Thy son, Jesus Christ, that living in Thy fear, and dying in Thy favor, I may in thy appointed time obtain the resurrection of the justified unto eternal life. Bless, O Lord, the whole race of mankind and let the world be filled with the knowledge ...of Thee and Thy son, Jesus Christ.” Prayer of George Washington, 1st President

  3. “I have examined all religions, and the result is that the Bible is the best book in the world.” John Adams, 2nd President

  4. “God who gave us life gave us liberty. Can the liberties of a nation be secure when we have removed a conviction that these liberties are the gift of God? Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just, that His justice cannot sleep forever.” Thomas Jefferson, 3rd President, inscribed on the Jefferson Memorial

  5. “We have staked the whole future of American civilization not on the power of government … not in the Constitution… (but) upon the capacity of each and every one of us to govern ourselves according to the Ten Commandments.” James Madison, 4th President


No comments:

Post a Comment