Sunday, July 24, 2016

Home


Where is your home?

Some people have never left the community in which they were born and raised. They have remained close to their families and to the friends with whom they grew up.

Some people have traversed the globe in search of fame or wealth or material advantage. They have left all that is familiar behind them to pursue the uncharted path that lies before them.

Wherever you may be in the spectrum of proximity to home, remember that you cannot dwell beyond HIS borders because home is wherever you are with CHRIST--all the earth belongs to HIM.

The Traveler's Song

The earth is my Father's
And where'er I am,
I know that I dwell
In the palm of HIS hand.
No matter how far
This wide earth I roam,
I rest in HIS keeping
And know I am home.
Though demon or devil
Dare challenge me sore,
I flee to my Father,
Press in to HIM more;
Though enemy mortal
Or spirit I face,
HIS wing covers me--
I'm safe by HIS grace.
No minion from hell
Need my heart e'er fear--
Whenever I call,
My Father is near.
In sweet land of freedom
Or warfare and strife
My heart is at rest
For HE guards my life.
The earth is my Father's
And where'er I be,
I know I'm at home--
HE lives here with me.


NAYC Rumors


No comments:

Post a Comment