Wednesday, July 27, 2016

You Can't Handle the Truth


Hillary Clinton's policy to the American people and to the families of the fallen about Benghazi seems to be the same as was expressed in a very popular movie: YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!


Hold Hillary Accountable. Defeat Radical Islam.
 
Radical Islam is at war with America. We are slowly losing. We have a duty to wake up Washington, demand a new direction, and hold Hillary Clinton accountable...
·
...My name is Kris Paronto. I survived Benghazi. Now I'm at the Democratic Convention to share the truth about what happened, the truth about radical Islam, and the truth about Hillary Clinton's dishonesty. The time for weakness is over. It's time, once again, to act like the United States of America. Join me, and help me share this message.

No comments:

Post a Comment