Saturday, October 31, 2015

Hear Our Cry, O Lord!

2 Chronicles 7:14 
 
“…if my people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.”


A Prayer for The United States of America

God, I come to you on behalf of the United States of America. That she would turn from her wickedness and return to her creator. That you would light a fire and passion among this generation for a Holiness reformation that would transcend all generations, all sin, and all corruption.

We cry out for forgiveness for America and speak grace, mercy, and the blood of Jesus Christ over her.

Restore America to her biblical foundations that will cultivate an atmosphere of Godly righteousness among the government, the American people, the economy, and each and every American family.

That America may reach her full potential as a Godly Nation and become a beacon of light to all other Nations.

In Jesus Name I Pray, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment